Is Exhibiting with NFCYM Right for You?
Many people and organizations have heard of NCYC and wonder if this is the best place for them to exhibit and spread the good news about their products and services.
To help you assess whether exhibiting at NCYC is a good fit for your organization, ask yourself if your organization's products, services, or message is directed to:
- Catholic young people
- Catholic youth ministry leaders, directors of religious education, catechists, etc.
- Catholic high school or college campus ministers
- Catholic priests/deacons
- Catholic parents
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then NCYC is likely to be a good match for your organization. Before you proceed to applying for exhibit space, you also need to consider the following:
- Will you be selling products on-site, or simply providing information to conference participants?
- How many booths will you need? Is one sufficient?
- Do you have the funds to cover the other facets of exhibiting, such as: insurance, taxes, electricity, Internet access, carpeting, shipping, transportation, food, and housing?
- Do you understand the NFCYM Organizational and Exhibit Values and how your organization supports these values?
- Are you and your exhibit personnel able to commit to the NFCYM Exhibitor Code of Conduct?
- Have you given thought to how your merchandise is manufaced and are you willing to consider alternative providers in support of NFCYM's Statement on Fair Trade?
- Finally, to make your NCYC exhibit experience enjoyable, study the information on this website. It is important for you to understand the:
- Application Process
- Types of Booths Available
- Configurations of Exhibit Space
- Booth Packages and Rates
- Booth Limitations
- Show Rules